Dr. Joshua Herzlinger is a general dentist whose professional emphasis is in Cosmetic Dentistry. Dr.Herzlinger is a graduate of the State University of New York at Buffalo, School of Dentistry. He completed a residency at Meyer Memorial Hospital in Buffalo in 1976 and has been practicing for over 25 years.
Dr. Herzlinger has proven his skills as a dental craftsman whose scientific knowledge and artistic ability allow him to perform smile makeovers with amazing results. He has completed hundreds of hours of post-graduate training in cosmetic dentistry.
Dr. Herzlinger believes that improving his patient"s smiles through conservative cosmetic dental techniques has a positive impact on their overall appearance and self-confidence. Among other procedures, he focuses on porcelain veneers, cosmetic bonding, bleaching and the scalpel-less "cosmetic smile lift," which gives the patient a more youthful appearance. Dr. Herzlinger also provides quality family dentistry.
Continuing education is a passion for Dr. Herzlinger. He invests heavily in it for both himself and his team. Dr. Herzlinger is proud to be associated with,and is extremely active in the following organizations:
- American Dental Association
- New York State District Dental Society
- Academy of General Dentistry
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- American Academy of Computerized Dentistry
- International Organization of Orthodontics
- Certification from New York University TMJ and Cranio-Mandibular Pain Disorders Program
Call now for a complimentary consultation appointment at 518-654-9891.